We need your votes! Vote for Pasquale and I to win the PhotoVogue Contest and be featured in Vogue Italia. Click I Vote It
Good morning chicklets!
Just wanted to say thank you for all of your well wishes.
Today, I am bringing you my interpretation of a trend that I saw in a LV campaign fall 2010 and I decided to do a spring interpretation of that trend because you know me, that is how I like doing it.
|Louis Vuitton Fall 2010|
The idea is very 1950s Mad Men and I absolutely love the celebration of the feminine form and femininity that that era celebrated. And since I will not be online for a week--I will try my best to post somehow--I decided that I wanted to give you guys this beautiful trend.
1. Corset Empire Intrigue Bustier
2. Asos Striped Midi Skirt
3. Shopbop Jerry Snake Belt
4. Not Too Coy Sandie Platform
5. Lace Gloves
6. Eve's Addiction Pave Garnet CZ Round Sterling Bali Ring
7. Bali Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet
8. Black CZ Heart Cross Pendant
9. Urban Expression Heart Clutch
1. Mac Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner
2. Zoeva Water Lilies Cream Liner
3. Kat Von D Hellbent
And Nail Polish
1. Essie Nice is Nice Nail Polish
2. Dior Vernis Red Royal Nail Varnish
3. Dior Vernis Purple Mix Nail Vernish
4. OPI Romeo et Joliet