We need your votes! Vote for Pasquale and I to win the PhotoVogue Contest and be featured in Vogue Italia. Click I Vote It
Good morning chicklets,
I am so happy that my baby--MacBook Pro-- was returned to me yesterday. Now I can get back to studying for TEFL and my dissertation proposal. I plan to begin reading one Alexander Pushkin's novels and try to complete his greatest works this summer along with a lot of other books that I need to read. I will definitely be busy this summer. I am even having someone teach me how to design my own clothes. And I am hoping by the end of the summer I will have a new face to my blog designed by The Pixelista.
Enough of my life's babble I have decided to bring you an inspiration that came to me on my 12 1/2 hour flight from Amsterdam to Houston. I was flipping through my Vogue Paris magazine when I came across this beautiful Dior Ad Campaign with Marion Cotilliard.
The mix of lilac, navy and rouge is one of my favorite color stories eva! I once had a blog with this color scheme because it is so Parisian and so chic. Not to mention I heart Marion. So I decided to put together this inspiration board using the colors in this ad to show how ANYONE can be inspired by any and everything. Enjoy.
1. ASOS Twist Front Blouse
2. Ralph Lauren Fisher Stretch Sailor Pant
3. Lori's Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Munroe Platform
4. Harvey's Seatbelt Bag Carriage Medium Hobo
5. Lori's Shoes Tree of Life Pendant Necklace
6. Lori's Shoes Square Plate Cuff
7. Lori's Shoes Metal Mesh Rose Ring-Silver
1. M.A.C. Constructivist Paint Pot (on the lid to the crease, blend out using a 217 Brush in the crease)
2. M.A.C. Chocolate pigment (on the lid to the crease, pack on using a MAC 239 brush, blend out using a 217 Brush in the crease)
3. NYX Black Bean Jumbo Pencil (put close to upper lash line and smudge using a MAC 239 brush)
4. M.A.C. Format Blush (for darker skin tones)
5. M.A.C. Buff Blush (for fair to medium skin tones)
6. Dior Addict Lipstick Spotlight 881
7. M.A.C. Nico Lipglass
8. Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau Parfum ( I love the notes in this one. Its very fresh)
And for nail varnishes try these beauties below
|Essie Nail Varnish Playa del Platinum|
|Opi Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees|